Wednesday 13 March 2013

Nail Art

My friend Ella is a big fan of nail art so when she came round with all of her nail art goodies I was more than happy to let her practice on me. For a touch of inspiration we scrolled through the WAH nails website.
We combined what she kindly brought along while I rooted around for anything of my own I could find..




 Ella swiftly got to work keen to refine her skills, now I'm not the best person to keep still - I may have been told to hold still once..or twice...



done!







I thought this was very fitting..


Ella got to work on her own nails whilst my little beauties were drying. I was given VERY strict instructions NOT to smudge!



This is my masterpiece..



Although Ella did the other hand!




I've had lots of problems recently with polishes chipping, using a top coat really helps your nails last longer as well as paying for a better quality polish. I love Chanel polishes, you pay a little more but the quality is much higher. There's the fairly new Chanel cosmetics across the road in the Covent garden plaza - its definitely worth a visit!



If you're feeling inspired then here's the WAH website.. warning, some are better than others!

website: http://wah-nails.com/

Nail art pens available here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rio-Professional-Nail-Art-Kit/dp/B000R56P7K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1363220895&sr=8-3

No comments:

Post a Comment