Tuesday 19 March 2013

The facts.

I love taking pictures - anyone who knows me knows I always have a camera to hand.
Whether I'm back in the countryside or living in the heart of London there's ALWAYS something to be caught on camera whether its the amazing new display at Selfridges, the Christmas tree in the Covent Garden plaza, that Sunday afternoon muddy country walk or 'that' new restaurant in Soho - I'm there and more than probably capturing it.


I thought that instead of my collection images sitting helplessly on my iPhone and solely the odd one making an appearance on Instagram that I'd share them with everyone and contribute my fountain of knowledge on London town! This includes where to eat & go out, visit and what I'm whipping up in the kitchen, as well as wherever I'm jetting off to! Oh, and undoubtedly do a bit of writing while I'm at it.



So follow this twenty-something design student's London lifestyle and of course also any of my lovely friends who also come along for the ride!



Comment on any of my posts - I'd love to hear from you!

Twitter

Instagram

OR like on facebook!

I also have a little tumblr account..



2 comments:

  1. hey there!thanks for dropping by my blog. well i've never been there..germany is only the farthest i've been to.but London, any asian dreams to get there! especially me!i'm a big fan of London's eye.
    new follower here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macy! your blog was lovely, Thanks for the follow :) if you're a London & British lover I'm sure you'll enjoy my blog too!

    Would love to know if any of your friends like it,

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete