Thursday 18 April 2013

Shorting about!

For the last few days the sun has actually shown its bright face to us Londoners, suddenly all the beer drinkers are out after work, you feel slightly too warm on your back in your winter leather jacket and you have spotted someone on the tube in yes, flip flops!
My reaction to this epiphany was to buy some summer shorts.


Spotting them in Topshop I thought they were very appropriate!





Worn with my classic black Mulberry and my Michael Kors watch.





I'm afraid my shoes were a New Look bargain from last year and are no longer on sale!
But find these adorable summer shorts here.

Ella was dressed slightly more sensibly in trousers and a chiffon shirt and her gorgeous new Zara heeled sandals!





Ella is excellent at tracking down a bargain, particularly in Primark! Her necklace is one of them..




Find Ella's shoes here!

I have to say I did wear the shorts last night but wasn't as adventurous and teamed them with black tights and boots instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment